The Malappuram Regional Chapter of the Sahodaya School Complex - a movement initiated by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) , Delhi, for better co-operation and co-ordination among schools affiliated to CBSE.
|M Adbul Nazer||Jouhar.M||Joji Paul|
|Goodwill English School,Pookkutumpadam||Islahiya Public School,Kottakkal||Sainik Public School,Naduvath,Wandoor|
|Phone : 9847665490||Phone : 9496362673||Phone : 9447154684|
Islahiya Public School,Kottakkal,Puthur(P.O.)
Mobile : 9496362673
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines regarding the conduct of school level examinations are given below.
1. Sample question papers(Soft copies) will be sent to schools before the school level examinations.
2. Preliminary round (School level) will be held on 15th October 2016. Question papers will be delivered to schools two/three days before the examination.
3. Details about the number of students eligible for the final round will be mailed to the schools by the first week of October.
Special privileges will be given to schools to sponsor more students using the following criteria.
Up to 500 students : 3 students / class
501 – 750 : 3 students / class
10% of the enrollment of the class (Whichever is high)
751 – 1000 : 3 students / class
15% of the enrollment of the class (Whichever is high)
Above 1000 : 3 students / class
20% of the enrollment of the class (Whichever is high)
4. The list of students qualified for the final round to be mailed email@example.com on or before 24th October 2016.
5. Final round examination will be held on 3rd December 2016 at four centres in Malappuram District. Those four centres and list of schools under those centres will be announced after the school level exams.
CBSE District Kalolsav : Sargolsav & IT Fest.
Team Manager's Meeting will be on 23-8-2014 Saturday 10 am at Peevees Model School Nilambur . All the Team Managers are requested to attend with kalolsav manual which can be downloaded from www.malappuramsahodaya.org
SCHOOL LEADER AND DEPUTY LEADERS LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP
SAHODAYA SCIENCE EXHIBITION